Mathemetical formulasGeneral

1. jakejoker

jakejoker New Member

I saw my friend using Galaxy note 2 to write down mathematical formulas in lecturing math class.
    She said "It's all built it in the device it self, you just write down with s-pen or even with fingers it will automatically transcript to text it self."

She also told me that Galaxyt Note 3 is new-released. So I went to Samsung store. Galaxy note 3 were awesome!!
    I was palnning on buying 5s when it's available, not anymore!

Now to the point

As I am abouth to buy it I tried the S-note....Mathemetic formulas weren't there. I ask the staff in the store they couldn't help me find it. (I'm in Thailand, most staff have no idea about the products they are selling.)

So I'm here to ask. are there still mathmetical formulas on G.Note 3. If so how do I find it?
    Is there any VDO tutorial on it.

I'm new to android

Ps. Apology for my bad english.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Limeybstd

Limeybstd Well-Known Member

I would like to know about this also. I noticed it was not on my N900T either.
  3. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

It's there but moved. Pull out your S-Pen, in the popup menu select S_Finder (the mag glass).

In the search box hover over the mag glass and a small box with a pen will show up, click it.

Click the f(x) icon at top. When done, hit the search to solve.

I use this all the time and am a little pissed it was moved.
    jakejoker likes this.
  4. ahjengmool

ahjengmool Well-Known Member

click on calculator and turn it to landscape position, there you will see the scientific calculator. page 128 of owners manual.
  5. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

That is not what the OP is looking for. They are looking for writing mathematical formulae that is within the S Note app.
  6. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

Puls the "scientific" calculator will not do calculus correctly.

On a side note, if you are a math student and need a very powerful calculator that can do advanced calculus, there is an advanced calculator app called "MathStudio" that can do everything your Ti-82 can do and so much more. It is $20, but that is better than the $120 the Ti-82 costs. Plus it does in-color 3-D time based calculations.

Attached Files: