• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Matty Mo's Review: Seidio Innocell 1600 mAh Slim Battery & Multi- Function Battery Charger Cha

Matty Mo

Android Enthusiast
Oct 16, 2010
Folsom
Review: Samsung Epic 4g, Seidio Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery & Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger

So this review was supposed to be written along time ago, but due to school and work, I haven’t been able to sit down and write it. But for the same exact reason I haven’t been able to write this review, is the same reason I decided to purchase the Seidio Innocell 1600 mAh Slim Extended Battery and the Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger. Most of my day is spent out and about, and unfortunately with the heavy amount of use I am putting on my phone, I need an extra battery and charger. Although the Innocell Battery is only 100 mAh more then the stock battery, you can feel the extra 15% power that it gives you. Usually by noon or 1 in the afternoon my battery is at 60%.That is of course with the use beginning at 7 in the morning.

Now that I am using the Seidio Innocell 1600 mAh Slim Extended Life Battery, I am not having that problem, I am now making it to at least 4 maybe 3 in the afternoon, till I hit that 60% mark. Now you have to understand I am not using my phone lightly, I am constantly checking my emails and making emails at least 2 a hour, playing emulators, listening to music that I have downloaded, and streaming Howard Stern and Adam Carolla right from the internet more then 5 or 6 hours of that time, sometimes listening to Howard Stern while checking emails. If I were using my stock Samsung battery that came with the phone, I would never make it past noon with this amount of use. The best thing that I like about the Seidio Battery, is that it adds no extra size to your phone, most of the bigger size batteries, you have to add another back to the phone so that fits, but with the Seidio Slim, you don’t have to. It is the same exact size as your regular one.

Now the second item I bought from Seidio is there Multi-Function Battery Charger. This thing is a miracle. You are able to charger the battery by itself, charger your phone with the usb data cord and ever charge you’re laptop. The best thing about it is that you can charge a battery and the phone itself. I never go anywhere without a cell charger. Now although I can make it almost the whole day without charging my phone, there are some days in which I don’t come home at all. With the Seidio Multi Function Charger, I can charge my phone on the go. Also, while I am charging my phone or laptop, I can charge my extra battery. So if I am on the go, I can just switch out my batteries.

The best thing about the charger is that you can buy interchangeable battery plates for most any phones. Due to there only being on wall socket in my apartment, my and my fianc

Reactions: pflol and Puddin422
I am actually selling a new one of both, got these and then the fiance bought both as well for our anniversary, both are brand new in the box still.... maybe if your thinking about buying them i can save you a little cash. just an idea, i love mine more then anything, and wouldn't give them up for the world.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones