• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Max gb MicroSD in HTC Desire HD?

Holy thread revival Batman ..... :eek:

Thought I'd share. I've had a 32GB microsd card in the DHD for a year or so and everything is absolutely fine with it. I've even got 3.6GB free .... :D

However, there was talk of microSDXC cards being the next best thing and several people found that a 64GB microSDXC card would work fine in their phone if they let the phone format it (or format it on the PC to fat32). But I couldn't find any reference to someone trying it in a DHD. Until now, well sort of ....

See ... http://www.amazon.com/Komputerbay-M...apter/dp/B005VFG06W/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics .... one of the 'Compatible' phones is the DHD. They're still expensive but at least we now know they work. Mind you, the blog mentioned they work in the Sensation so I couldn't see why it wouldn't work in the DHD anyway.

Anyhow, you can then take the card to your next phone so it's not as though you'll lose out.

HTH

Dave

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones