Max SD CARD

Last Updated:

1. mensesneg

mensesneg New Member This Topic's Starter

guys..please inform me, how much of micro SD card capasity thats tattoo can handle ? does tattoo can handle 16Gb/32Gb SDCard?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. sunny316

sunny316 Active Member

16, yes, I'm using one. 32, a long shot, but I'll stick to my 16..its a bit laggy already!

3. samski

samski Active Member

standard SD cards are up to 4GB. anything larger is an SDHC card. so the android must support SDHC so i would say you are fine

im not sure how the size of the flash card affects your phone's performance. if you are viewing folders keep them small so it doesnt take ages for it to process everything in the folder... (just like on a computer, you can browse around folders fast but if you view the contents of one with loads of files it can take a while)

very tempted to do the same and have my music collection + more on my android.

4. mensesneg

mensesneg New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys....thats realy helpfull....

5. Diablo2k

Diablo2k Well-Known Member

There are differant "speeds" that you can get. Look for a small number in a circle on the MicroSd card, Sandisk cards have the number right after brandname "Sandisk(2)". Most are 2x but you can get ones up to 8x. It does make a big differance to get a faster card, but it also costs more.