May your stomach always be filled with pie

Last Updated:

1. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all!

I've been lurking around this site a couple days, and thanks to a thread directed at lurkers - plus the fact that I just bought the phone - led me to actually signing up. I dun usually do these intro threads, but I'm feeling type-ative, so why not.

As I mentioned, I just bought a Samsung Fascinate from Verizon about an hour ago. I'm upgrading from a 'just call/text/take pictures' phone, so it's a rather large jump. It still doesn't feel like mine, really. Anyways, I'm really excited to jump into the Android OS (I do have an iPod touch, but not quite the same. And sorry if that's a four letter word around here.) Especially since I already know a decent amount of java, although in desktop applications. Still, I don't need a specific OS in order to create apps *cough*.

Alrighty - think I ran outta things to say for now, I'll prolly spend most of my time in the Fascinate forums, at least at first. And cookie for you if you read this far!

Advertisement
  2. xzillerationer

xzillerationer Well-Known Member

I went from a dumb clamshell phone to a Droid Eris. I'm never going back to non-Android! Gratz on the Fascinate, but I feel pity on the Bing only part.

Welcome to Android Forums! (Nothing, I feel like I do too many of these)

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

That was me directing the post at the likes of YOU! I'm so glad you signed up! :D PM me if you need anything! :)

Welcome to Android Forums! I'm glad you signed up! :D

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)

6. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why yes, yes it was : P. And I said you were the referrer because of that, though no idea what that does.

Thank-you everyone, I appreciate it. ^^ Already having fun messing around with things!

7. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

The winner gets a NEW CAR! ;)

Jk, the referral means nothing, in reality. Here's why I did it. What I do, I love to do. I love people and I want to be welcoming. I hope you and others feel that.