• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Maybe getting phone- Are there ICS problems?

cannon11

Aug 22, 2012
Wisconsin
I'm definetly thinking about getting a used atrix 2 off of ebay in good condition. I like that it has ics but I hear that alot of people started having alot of problems after they updated, is this just a few people or is it like a sure thing that if you update to ics you will have problems? Cause I want my phone to run good and last a long time,
thanks

I'm definetly thinking about getting a used atrix 2 off of ebay in good condition. I like that it has ics but I hear that alot of people started having alot of problems after they updated, is this just a few people or is it like a sure thing that if you update to ics you will have problems? Cause I want my phone to run good and last a long time,
thanks

I was given an Atrix 2 about two months ago. It came with ICS installed and I am 98% pleased with it. My only issues is data connectivity when leaving WiFi, and that I am unable to create a WiFi Hotspot under it's current config (see "2 issues w/Atrix 2" topic). Otherwise, it is fast, reliable and easy to use.

Randall

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones