Maybe it's just me...General

Last Updated:

1. kgeissler

kgeissler Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

But I am having a hard time filling up all 7 home screens. I have 6 filled up now and I feel I am missing out on something. I have searched for one more widget, but haven't found anything yet.

I just hate seeing that blank screen.

Advertisement
  2. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

I had the same problem, but eventually figured it out. Check out this thread http://androidforums.com/htc-incredible/70829-lets-see-your-incredible-layout-pun-intended.html and see if you like anything that anyone else has. I'm sure we'd all be happy to let you see/know what widgets we're using.

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Why do you want to fill them all up? You do know that once they are filled you are out of space and it won't just make another screen for you to add icons to, right? I like free space, it means i can add more icons without changing or deleting other icons, widgets, shortcuts and etc.

4. kgeissler

kgeissler Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My home screen has a small clock, 8 icons and the large weather channel widget. Another screen has the facebook widget and the weather channel 3 day calendar, peep icon and batteryjuice widget. Another has 6 icons and the wifi toggle/mobile data toggle/gps toggle.

Another has a the HTC calendar. Another has the Agenda Widget. And lastly my Favorite People Widget.