• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Maybe real this time?

NSFW Image - Profanity.

who-cares.jpg

Reactions: tommy_ed
Upvote 0
^^that

i wont beleive it till i see something concrete. notice the artice is getting its info from "people breifed by apple"... sounds like bullshit to me! on another note, I got the new ipod touch last week and after playing around on it constantly, I don't think I would ever make the switch. There is close to NO customization. Folders and a wallpaper thats about it. I also don't think it's as user friendly as everyone makes it out to be. That could also be because I'm so used to a PC, but idk? I'll stick with android for now.

One thing I will say - apple's iOS runs very smooth and looks very good. (other than web browsing where it constantly checkerboards)

Upvote 0
A Verizon iPhone, if it does happen, would certainly sell well but it would never be an Android killer, IMO.

That made me a little giddy to read that! Finally, Android phones being the top dog!

I know they are, and have been top dog on Sprint since the first one, because they've never had anything worth half a broken stick to compare them to...

Upvote 0
There's a thread on this that one of the guides moved to the verizon section. I think they said it's rumor. I'd move this thread too but Musky would beat me up. However, if another guide wants to move it, Goat, feel free. :p

jk

So, now you're looking for one of your croonies to do your dirty work for you, huh?? :D

This is a newer article I believe and in it, it mentions that it had several sources. But I agree with Toztjay, I doubt it will affect sales of Android phones, which from what we read, are going like hot cakes! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones