Maybe something easy to fix

Last Updated:

1. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

All of a sudden whenever i press the home key i get the option to go to home or htc sense i click on sense and tick the make this my default andf it works for a bit then all of a sudden it starts to happen again, so i go into manage application it says sense is set as default and home is not, so not sure what is going on anyone else had this problem?:( its not a big deal but gets very annoying after a while.

Advertisement
  2. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

I'd try Home Switcher from the Market to see if selecting HTC Sense as default in Home Switcher fixes you popup issue.

3. jimeller

jimeller Well-Known Member

I read a thread with the same issue a couple of days ago. It appears to be an app causing this, exhibiting will have to uninstall to correct it.
    The thing is, I can't remember which app or the title ofthe thread... could you list all your recently installed apps, whilst I try and search the answer. The apps list might jog my memory a bit.

4. r6armadillo

r6armadillo New Member

5. jimeller

jimeller Well-Known Member

6. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I uninstalled a few apps after writing this thread but can't for the life of me think of what they were lol think one was a car movie puzzle for the kids