Maybe something easy to fix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rustynuts, Feb 18, 2010.

1. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    building preservation
    kent, UK
    All of a sudden whenever i press the home key i get the option to go to home or htc sense i click on sense and tick the make this my default andf it works for a bit then all of a sudden it starts to happen again, so i go into manage application it says sense is set as default and home is not, so not sure what is going on anyone else had this problem?:( its not a big deal but gets very annoying after a while.

Advertisement
  2. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Lemoore, CA
    I'd try Home Switcher from the Market to see if selecting HTC Sense as default in Home Switcher fixes you popup issue.

3. jimeller

jimeller Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    East Riding
    I read a thread with the same issue a couple of days ago. It appears to be an app causing this, exhibiting will have to uninstall to correct it.
    The thing is, I can't remember which app or the title ofthe thread... could you list all your recently installed apps, whilst I try and search the answer. The apps list might jog my memory a bit.

4. r6armadillo

r6armadillo New Member

Jan 22, 2010
  5. jimeller

jimeller Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    East Riding
  6. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    building preservation
    kent, UK
    I uninstalled a few apps after writing this thread but can't for the life of me think of what they were lol think one was a car movie puzzle for the kids

Tags: