Me and my friend just started a war....

Last Updated:

1. nateo200

nateo200 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

We were comparing our phones, 3 of us, Blackberry storm 2 vs iPhone 3GS, vs Moto Droid. We traded and my friend used my droid (iPhone user) and started messing with my facebook. Now its a war (friendly haha). So far I'm winning thanks to the 5x more 3G coverage but post your similar stories and\or advise haha, I sent him 30 text messages and he doesnt have unlimited so hes spitting nails right now.....hahaha. Blackberry user kindly stepped away claiming we were "too intense" whilst checking his exchange email.

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Not another "war" :rolleyes::D

3. nateo200

Haha its all in the name of fun I just thought I would see other people experiences.

4. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

Kind of like arguing about religion or abortion. No body EVER gives in. iPhone fanatics are OCD :)

5. nateo200

Thet really are....I've heard stories of an iphone user returning up to nine iphones because the "3G" icom is 2 pixels to far to the left. Dead serious too...

6. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

yes some people really care about those tiny little things. Those perfectly tuned pixels all go out the window once someone else comes out with a 3.7 inch screen with a much higher resolution.