• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Me -n- my EVO

I think I'm 4 weeks into this new toy and still learning. After I finally figured out how to tweek it to keep the battery alive long enough to enjoy it, :p ...just saying! I love using the Google Sky, it is so exciting to be able to look up there and see what stars/planets I am looking at! :rolleyes: I had my Blackberry for almost 2 years before I finally had it pretty well figured out; and it died 4 weeks ago, forcing me to buy my HTC EVO. I think I had a crush on it ever since my son bought his back on June 4th. :eek: But this little green guy really has me intrigued. So I joined this sight hoping to learn more about it, umm him! :D God bless us one and all, and a Merry Christmas to you! :cool:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones