Me, new Android user

Last Updated:

1. shortnsweet1970

shortnsweet1970 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm Stacy. I got an HTC Desire phone at the end of May 2010 and absolutely love it! I'm having so much fun searching for apps and playing with all the possibilities the phone has. :) I must say I laugh at my friends with an iPhone... I would much rather have my Desire!

That said, I'm also a noob when it comes to this kind of thing. I try sometimes to hunt for applications I would like to see and rarely find anything. It could be because I live in the Netherlands... does anyone know if there are ways to look up Dutch applications? I've found Appie (grocery store app, really awesome if you live here!) but that's about it.

I am specifically looking for one for Dutch biking routes. They have a system of "knooppunten" (sort of intersections, a grid of different points around the country so you can create your own bike route using the points) and I would *love* to see an app that lets me create my knooppunten route on my Desire and take it with me! So should anyone know of such an app, please mention it here! :)

Okay, that's me in short. Nice to be here and I'll be reading diligently to see what I can learn. :)

Stacy

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!