Meat & greet: Dr.Drane

Last Updated:

1. Dr.Drane

Dr.Drane Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi folks,

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm a 29 year old J2EE/Flex developer. Had a lot of PDA's and WM smartphones in the past...using a HTC Kaiser for quite some time now.
    But as I'm a gadget freak I need a new organizer/phone thinggie soon...so I'm considering buying an Android phone soon. (I love the Android OS and want to write some cool apps/widgets for it)

Still I think an HTC Touch Pro2 would be more useful because of the superb Pocket Informant agenda app + Pocket Breeze today plugin which I use a lot...so I'm not quite sure what's it going to be...

Besides the geeky stuff I'm also into music production and (Tekno) parties...but I don't think anyone here cares about that anyways. :)

Laters!

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

KEWL ... a post w/o a ?

3. Dr.Drane

Euhm... "a post without android"? :)
    Sorry but normally I'm better with acronyms...

4. justjimjpc

"?" = short-hand for the word "question" :rolleyes:

5. Dr.Drane

I'm deeply sorry I didn't know for sure that w/o meant without, and that a = android. :D

Besides "a post without android?" still doesn't make a very clear "question" to me... my job hasn't got anything to do with android or I already explained in the first post that I'm considering buying an Android phone (though there still are none available in my country).

6. Dr.Drane

Btw, are you perhaps an android developer or rom chef perhaps? I see you've got 2 G1's...that's nice.

7. justjimjpc

No not a developer ... just a phone nut ... Got a secound phone to do testing, rooting and different builds and things that could be experimental without taking my phone out of service if something nasty was to happen ...