mechwarrior

Last Updated:

1. infil

infil Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Any old mech games around?
    TWB_Infil from kali(MW2/Mercs)
    TWB_Infil from the zone mw3/pm/mw4/MC2
    and Maj. Infiltrator -=<TWB+DAG+AFFS>=- from MPBT Solaris on AOL/Gamestorm from WAY back in the day hehe

Advertisement
  2. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

Wow I remember playing DOS Netmech way back in the day on Kali. The server if I remember right was called "GC Netmech ][" and I was part of the "Shadow Rat Marauders (SRM)" clan. Good times, lol.

3. brownie223

brownie223 New Member

Did you play either of the Mech Commander games? Both are nice isometric real time strategy type games and are really fun. There is also Mechwarrior Mercenaries that is now for free from the folks at Mektek. They've included a number of mechs that weren't in the original. Also included are the mechs from the two addon packs that were released. There is also a multi player part of the game that I haven't tried yet, but looks like it'd be a laugh. And at some point in the future, there will be a brand new Mechwarrior game that will be released. So far, there's just been a teaser vid, but it looks awesome.

4. infil

infil Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yup, was very active on mech games from mw2 on. Still play around with mc2 from time to time