Media button unwanted activation.Support

Last Updated:

1. Mrgadgetz

Mrgadgetz Active Member This Topic's Starter

I use headphones with a media control button. When im listening to last.fm and I hit the media button the music player starts up. Is there a solution where i can disable the media intent button just for the default music player and not for anything else. I've downloaded an Ali file that disabled all media button functionality but thats not what i want.

Advertisement
  2. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

3. Mrgadgetz

I don't want to deactivate the media button completely. Just the activation of the default music player while using other media apps. I'd like to still be able to skip songs while using last.fm but not have it activate the music player. Does this allow customization of what it blocks?

4. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

My apologies, I misread your original post. This is simply a widget to disable the media buttons. Many Incredible users (myself included) have had an issue of plugging in headphones and having Pandora, Slacker, etc. skip songs at random. This simply disables the media options on the headphones.

5. Mrgadgetz

Oh ok I think ill use this when I'm driving. I do have that issue as well. I don't know why Google decided to allow the media button to activate more then one app at a time.