Media Go Crashes Laptop.Support

Last Updated:

1. Kilgore

Kilgore New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All

New to the world of Android phones and learning fast.

Got a slight problem, hope someone can help.

I've uploaded about 15 albums in the past couple of weeks using media go and all was well. Now when I recently tried to upload some more to my phone various things happen.

Either it looks like it's worked ok and when I disconnect and go into Madiascape nothing has uploaded or worse Media Go crashes I get the 'Blue Screen' and my laptop reboots.

Any ideas appreciated.

I've tried reinstalling Media Go but no luck.

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Dont use media go.

I know that is of no help what so ever but I have used media go once and thought "crap". I just open the SD card like any other removable storage device you plug in via usb.

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling media go and doing a defrag as it might have "miss placed" a .dll file and this happens for no fecking reason and stuff just stops working???

3. Kilgore

Thanks

To be honest I hate using apps like Media Go. I tried just dragging and dropping the album folders into the SD card but but they don't show up in Mediascape. Media Go seems to create sub folders in the SD card from the tag information.

I'm just looking for the easiest way of getting my albums into Mediascape so that it can be used the way it intended. Not bothered about the album art.

Thanks for any help

4. powerkiter

Look on your SD card either via USB and mounting or a file explore for a folder called "Music" that is where I have put all of my albums and singles. If you rip from the CD it should have all the album art or mediascape can download the album art.

5. Kilgore

Ok, problem sorted. Looks like I've bought myself a fake 16gb card from good old Ebay.

Only about 3 gig on the card. That will explain the problems I get after a while.

Thanks again for you help.

6. powerkiter

Ouch.