Media Hub and credit cardSupport

Last Updated: 2012-12-31 02:54:18
  1. nmgma00

nmgma00 New Member

Please, for the love of Jesus, someone help me!! When I go to purchase a show on Media Hub (samsung galaxy s3 phone) with "add a new credit card" the app stops and says "unfortunately, Media Hub has stopped." WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?! If I were to choose "Add voucher" it would work, but I DONT HAVE A VOUCHER NOR A GIFT CARD!! Does anyone else have this problem and where can I get a "voucher" or "gift card". This is horribly frustrating, I have talked to 4 techs and no one seems to be able to help me! Thanks!:pcguru:

Advertisement
  2. nmgma00

nmgma00 New Member

Okay, so I actually talked to Samsung, who referred me to the Media Hub people who told me there is no resolution to this problem. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WTF
  3. lock7897

lock7897 New Member

You need to log on to account.samsung.com Click on the "Profile" link and then enter your credit card information (along with any other required information). Then wait 5 minutes and you should be able to use Media Hub and pay with the credit card you entered. Hope this helps!
    damewolf13 likes this.
  4. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, Lock, and MMgma!
    We hope you will enjoy being a member here as much as we will enjoy you being here!:)
  5. dbs959

dbs959 New Member

Thanks, Lock7897. I spent most of the day searching the Samsung site (off and on---I do have a life!) for the answer to that same issue.

I like my Tab pretty well---requested it because I am on my second Galaxy phone and I am used to the system. Am disappointed cannot download movies from Hulu and/or Netflix to watch while flying. So guess I am lucky I can download movies from media Hub, but even so---you only have TWENTY FOUR HOURS in which to watch once you start it? (I don't want to buy, just rent) That's crazy. So if I am on a short flight or fall asleep, I can't save and watch the rest of the movie if my return flight is further out than 24 hours. That's ridiculous. With technology today, they can't figure out a better plan? Nonetheless, better than nothing, and otherwise, it seems to be a good little gadget.

Again, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge. I have a feeling I am going to find this forum MUCH more helpful than the Samsung support people!