• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Media player uses wrong album art

I have recently switched from a Droid X to a galaxy s3, and now I'm having problem with my album art. On my Droid X all album art was correct, but when I put the SD card from the Droid X into my galaxy s3, the s3 decided to use a B.o.B album art cover for almost every album I have. I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I just decided to erase all the music from the card and this time synced it from WMP rather than dragging and dropping it from file explorer. I still have the same problem. No matter how I put the music on my phone, 90% of it will still have the B.o.B album art. Apps such as grab cover art won't work, because they will only find the album art for the few albums not affected that don't have album art, the vast majority have album art, albeit the wrong one, so the app doesn't do anything to them. Is there anyway I can fix this short of doing a hard reset?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones