media player, wifi question

Last Updated:

1. lexy

lexy Member This Topic's Starter

Hey im new here and ive just got my HTC desire. Its a great phone.
    When i clicked on the MUSIC button i noticed a few pre-loaded songs and i could move from one song to another by slidding my finger across the screen. When i downloaded my own songs(and deleted the pre-loaded ones) the phone just wouldnt move from one song to another by slidding my finger across the screen.
    And about the wifi. I use the POWER CONTROL widget. When i pressed the button for wifi, it started connecting and the green line under the button appeared and a few moments later(2 sec) also that sign on top of the screen. But i wanted to remove my google account so i had to use the option FACTORY DATA RESET. Now when i click that wifi button it starts connecting and that green line under the button appears, however now it takes 5 seconds or more for that sign on top of the screen to appear(before that sign appears i cant use my wifi connection).
    Can somebody please help me?:D

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

To clarify, your question is why it takes 5 seconds rather than 2 seconds to connect to wifi? So you're asking why it takes 3 seconds longer now?

I'd hazard a guess maybe it just seems like longer now, i'd just put up with waiting the extra 3 seconds tbh :p

3. lexy

sorry, i wasnt really looking on the watch, but now i did, it takes 30 seconds for that sign to appear(but before it took 5 at most)

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

ahh lol, i was wondering if you meant longer :p

I'm not really sure why it would take so much longer, guess you've tried rebooting the phone?

lexy likes this.
  5. lexy

yes i have, but it didnt work:S about the media player, could you advise me?

6. charlies99

charlies99 Well-Known Member

On the songs, you have to create a playlist first, then you can swipe between them. I prefer the app 3. It looks better and downloads all the artwork, it is also free and you can swipe across your collection as you seem to want to do without having to create a playlist first.

lexy likes this.
  7. lexy

i created a playlist too but it didnt work either, and tnx i'll try the app. 3:D

8. charlies99

Hi

Got a PM saying could not find "3" on the app market - replied as follows:-

Yeah it's called "3", but you just reminded me I had trouble finding it, it used to be called "cubed" and you will find it if you search for that....I will update the thread...this link contains a barcode link Cubed For Android: A Mesmerizing Music Player

lexy likes this.
  9. lexy

thank you very much again:D

10. lexy

i'm just wondering, is there any way for me to "add" an artist to my songs so the app can create an album and download the pictures?? because my songs are from limewire and the artists are UNKNOWN:D

11. charlies99

lexy likes this.
  12. lexy

tnx:D

13. charlies99

Dont thank me yet...!! Just a hunch !!