• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

media player, wifi question

lexy

Jul 29, 2010
Hey im new here and ive just got my HTC desire. Its a great phone.
When i clicked on the MUSIC button i noticed a few pre-loaded songs and i could move from one song to another by slidding my finger across the screen. When i downloaded my own songs(and deleted the pre-loaded ones) the phone just wouldnt move from one song to another by slidding my finger across the screen.
And about the wifi. I use the POWER CONTROL widget. When i pressed the button for wifi, it started connecting and the green line under the button appeared and a few moments later(2 sec) also that sign on top of the screen. But i wanted to remove my google account so i had to use the option FACTORY DATA RESET. Now when i click that wifi button it starts connecting and that green line under the button appears, however now it takes 5 seconds or more for that sign on top of the screen to appear(before that sign appears i cant use my wifi connection).
Can somebody please help me?:D

H
And about the wifi. I use the POWER CONTROL widget. When i pressed the button for wifi, it started connecting and the green line under the button appeared and a few moments later(2 sec) also that sign on top of the screen. But i wanted to remove my google account so i had to use the option FACTORY DATA RESET. Now when i click that wifi button it starts connecting and that green line under the button appears, however now it takes 5 seconds or more for that sign on top of the screen to appear(before that sign appears i cant use my wifi connection).
Can somebody please help me?:D

To clarify, your question is why it takes 5 seconds rather than 2 seconds to connect to wifi? So you're asking why it takes 3 seconds longer now?

I'd hazard a guess maybe it just seems like longer now, i'd just put up with waiting the extra 3 seconds tbh :p

Upvote 0
On the songs, you have to create a playlist first, then you can swipe between them. I prefer the app 3. It looks better and downloads all the artwork, it is also free and you can swipe across your collection as you seem to want to do without having to create a playlist first.

i'm just wondering, is there any way for me to "add" an artist to my songs so the app can create an album and download the pictures?? because my songs are from limewire and the artists are UNKNOWN:D

Upvote 0
Reactions: lexy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones