Media PlayersGeneral

Last Updated:

1. moutaindewdope

moutaindewdope Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Would any1 be able to reccomend some good media players for the eris?

Ive been playing with the stock MP3 player, and likes the way it intergrates with the lock screen, but I find that it repeats lots of songs while in shuffle mode on playlists ><

I tried a few of the Meridian and Mixzing players, and really don't like the interfaces, and Intergration into the lock screen is a major + for me which neiither of these have.

I guess what i'm looking for is something to replace my ipod 30GB (4th Gen?) thats slowly showing its age. That was the most user friendly, functional music player ive ever used lol.

I may be asking for too much lol... but thought it was worth a shot.

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Unfortunately, none of the other music players will integrate with the lock screen the way the stock one does. I keep coming back to the stock one for that reason. I have tried RockOn which is a pretty cool little player. The other one that everyone raves about, haven't tried it, is tunewiki. They are both in the market and free. You may also want to look at streaming radio services like Pandora, Slacker and Last.FM. Each one allows you to custom build your own radio station based on the music you select. It is like carrying a whole library of music in your pocket once it is all set up.