Media sharing problem. Please help....Support

Last Updated:

1. zac.in.cabot

zac.in.cabot New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone, I have a problem that I hope one of you could be kind/smart enough to help me out on....

I have a Moto Droid (Original).

I took a video with my phone that is about 45 seconds long.

I emailed the video to myself using gmail, & uploaded it to pixelpipe.

I deleted the video from my phone

Someone with a non-android phone, with a yahoo email address is wanting this video & I am trying to send it to them to either view on their computer or phone, but they cannot view the GMail attachment

when I tried to save the file from my Gmail to my own desktop, then tried to view it from my desktop, it said it could not recognize the file type/not supported, or had a problem unzipping. I am assuming that google mail zipped the file to insert it into the e-mail?? I no longer have the original unzipped file, but I need a way to get it back to original & send it to the requesting party as simply for them as possible. If this involves me downloading any video conversion software so that a windows desktop can play the file, the please be a specific & detailed as possible as I have never done this.

Please list step by step what I need to do in order to get the file from my e-mail, un-zipped, and then to the requesting party via email (GMail to Yahoo) so that the file can be recognized and played by a windows laptop. Thank you very very much, Zac.

Advertisement
  2. zac.in.cabot

Anyone?

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I don't know if it's a droid specific thing or not... but I'll move your thread to the Droid section where I'm SURE the users there will be able to get you on the right path!

4. zac.in.cabot

Thanks for your help