Mediascape closes after appr. 5 minutesSupport

Last Updated:

1. ameinild

ameinild Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all.

I seem to have quite a big problem, which renders my Mediascape pretty useless. The short version is that after mediascape has been playing music for appr. 5-10 minutes, it closes down and of course the music stops. Now does this suck bad or what? I've just tested this by leaving the phone lying on the desk playing music, and even then it just stops after a while. Does anyone have the slightest clue to why it's doing this??? Anyone experiencing something similar. This is a very big issue imo...
    I could mention that I'm using the Timescape home screen, since I'm kinda "testing" the features of this phone... I have only been able to reproduce this error using the Timescape home screen - using the normal homescreen I've been playing music normally. So what's this SE ???

regards, Artur

Advertisement
  2. scaramanga89

scaramanga89 New Member

Have you a task manager app installed? It may have a five minute cycle to kill open apps.

ameinild likes this.
  3. ameinild

ameinild Member This Topic's Starter

Scaramanga, thanks for the tip. This might actually have been the problem here, not fully understanding the settings in my task manager yet... :) I'll see if it helps...

4. scaramanga89

scaramanga89 New Member

welcome amigo, just finding it all out myself.