MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Did you try the reply above on how to fix market error 101? And davegrow just posted a thread telling ppl how to stop the google talk error
  2. ChoDroid

ChoDroid Well-Known Member

Chev, Are you looking at doing a version with the OC kernel?
  3. chevanlol360

hahah thats ironic because i just finished updating it with the kernel and disabled carrier iq:) its updated in the thread download version 0.3:D
  4. chevanlol360

Attention:
    Once again the ROM has been updated to ver 0.3 and the thread has been updated please READ the red text in the thread if you want to update to a higher version and if you are installing the ROM for the first time please scroll down to "how to install ROM for the first time"

Thats all for now guys, all the people who helped on this ROM has commented on this post already please hit the thanks button on their comments to show your appreciation:)

The next schedule update for the ROM is March 24th so a little over a month from now unless bugs are found, i will be very busy the next couple of weeks so i wont be on here a lot but anway the next update has lots of new features stay tuned and thanks for choosing my ROM:)

Lumed, ChoznJuan, the_doofus and 2 others like this.
  5. ChoDroid

You ROCK!
  6. chevanlol360

7. ChoDroid

8. chevanlol360

BTW IGNORE the version in the status bar it still says version "ver.0.2" i forgot to change it to "ver0.3", ohh silly me :rolleyes:
    dutchmaster18 likes this.
  9. dutchmaster18

dutchmaster18 Member

can someone help me i cant get any of this stuff to work on my phone.
    i got clockwork fine and its rooted but i cant get any rom to work i keep getting checksum errors or failed to mount or load when trying to restore. i have reinstalled clockwork still no luck
  10. dutchmaster18

dutchmaster18 Member

hey man this rom looks great i was trying to get it since the first ver. now i finally got it to work. for those with the same problem download and unzip on your computer not phone and then place on sd card. worked the first time. thanks thanks and thanks again
  11. sr17091

sr17091 Well-Known Member

Try to redownload, unzip, and put it in clockworkmod/backup folder on sd. Then go to restore on cwm and restore from the shevron rom folder you put. Let it run until it takes you back to the main screen of cwm. Ignore what it says during, just do it. AND IMPORTANT. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING TO YOUR PHONE

Pm me if still having problems
  12. MacKHAroni

MacKHAroni Well-Known Member

thanks chev i love this rom to much!
  13. mands386

mands386 Well-Known Member

I cant find the post on how to fix the google talk error and I really want to keep running this rom can someone please help me???
  14. sr17091

mands386 likes this.
  15. mands386

mands386 Well-Known Member

16. chevanlol360

lol 496 downloads in 24 hours??? its definitely gotta be a error, no my way ROM is that good:p
    woahhhhh.jpg
  17. MacKHAroni

MacKHAroni Well-Known Member

hey is it just me? or everyone having a same problem. My carrier iq is active again. it weird, it was off at first, now it back on. I restore the rom again to see if I accident some how I turn on the carrier iq. Then after restoring a fresh rom the carrier iq is off then using the rom for 2 hours the carrie iq is active again. using voodoo app to check it.
  18. chevanlol360

hmmm thats odd,well it doesnt look like i can do much from here cause carrier iq can be remotely started by the carrier
  19. the_doofus

the_doofus Well-Known Member

hey guys, could i ask 3 questions? new to this:

- how to use the overclocker?
    - does this work in tandem with/compliment the "star scrom" ?

- what do you guys think about the changing prl to improve signal issue, that i was reading about over on another thread? i have no signal in my bedroom, i have to go upstairs to get signal and make/receive phone calls, so this is of interest to me

thanks alot:)
  20. sr17091

Read the thread to put overclocking on phone. install using cwm. Change settings with setcpu ($2 on market). It works with starscrom. To change prl you need stock rom, no custom roms. I would recommend if you are good at following instructions and know what you are doing.

Pm if you have any more questions
  21. chevanlol360

Upcoming ROM updates

Next week update= Ver 0.4 Fixes

● Bug that Re-Enables carrier IQ

Upcoming march 17th update= Ver 0.5

● Will be able to pull down notification bar in full screen games or apps. -App
    ● Adding a Browser which has similar features to Google Chrome for android 4.0 -App
    ● Setcpu will be installed in the ROM -App
    ● possible deodex the ROM "still thinking about it" -System
    ● changes in status bar icons -System
    ● Remove boost mobile in notification bar -System
    ● Change Slide to unlock collor and layout -System
    ● Status bar glows "not that noticeable" -System
    ● Adding wireless tether -App

Much more stuff will come in the update can't tell you guys all the goods at one time;), Update size will be less than 10mb
    DMajor239, gkak and MacKHAroni like this.
  22. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

It's Beautiful! Can't wait for future releases! Thanks guys :)

Edit: Just recieved that download error issue, I tried all of your suggestions but they did not work in my case. I tried Davegrow's solution to the google authentication issue since it notified me google talk failed to authenticate and voila everything is working again :)

From - http://androidforums.com/transform-ultra-all-things-root/496713-how-fix-google-talk-authentication-failed.html
  23. chevanlol360

haha thanks, and good:)
  24. psycho4us4

psycho4us4 Guest

I love this rom. Its awesome. My phone said mismatched too so i did what someone in a previous post said about unzipping it onto your comp first then transfer to sd card then restore. Worked first time. So maybe in an upcoming update you can make the rom theme color changeable ( chevonlol360 ). Instead of only having blue available. You can make different theme colors for the rom such as green, red, yellow, custom, etc. Maybe unzippable from clockwork or something. I also had the google talk error. So i followed the instructions on a previous post. Now it works fine no probs. I have had the rom on my phone for a while now. Way better than stock. I will never go back to stock now.
    Thanks for this rom. I am looking forward to all of the updates.
  25. chevanlol360

Oh yeah you do need to unzip it before you place it in backup folder and i cant make it unzipable in CWM. plus im i am thinking about making it more than one color, i was thinking green and red not sure about yellow as it could be hard to see things:p
    gkak likes this.