1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

1. jjayno

jjayno Active Member

ok so i did what the op said but my baseband verion still say s:M930.02 xeg29 is that right??? just a question
  2. tejodite

tejodite Active Member

this is perrrrrfect!!!!, thanks men this is what really i need for my TU :smokingsomb: :D
  3. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Yup if you wanna use the app2sd feature. Backup your sdcard to your computer and follow the instructions in the thread.
  4. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

Idk if I should update my baseband. Because last time I did I got way lower speeds then I did from my old baseband (the one I'm using now)
  5. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Contributor

Chev is there any reason why I can't set my max frequency at 1.5 GHz like I had before??
  6. chevanlol360

Try again. If it doesn't work I'll take a look at it tomorrow.
  7. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Contributor

Wow, really, my baseband says FF27 and that was just with the regular zip install from CWM... :p
  8. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

I was trying to be lazy by not having to fire up the Winded
  9. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Guides Guide

AWESOME was getting ready go to bed then i saw this gonna be up all night with it then tomorrow megatron and footbll begins best sunday ever...Chev and Mav u guys rock thanks guys
  10. joeydomina

joeydomina Well-Known Member

Ok well... I gave Xperia a shot.... There are way to many things I like with Go Launcher so I'm gonna stick with that. Overall I love the rom though. it is pretty fast and I'm quite happy with that. I can still do the slide notification and everything else is the same just my app drawer and home screens are back the way i like them. Thanks Chev, Mav and anyone else who helped in this build :).
  11. powerkane

powerkane Well-Known Member

update it just had my cusin do a text txt to my phone it was instantaneous like 2 seconds after he hit send i recived
    mavrikmeercat and DMajor239 like this.
  12. jrocharris

jrocharris Well-Known Member

do i have to partition my sd card to install this rom? and can i restore my 2.3.4 backups made from the old cwm using the new cwm? also what happens if i install anouther rom or a backup after i patition sd and install megatron 6.0 oh and will the baseband change if i restore a 2.3.4 rom:confused:
  13. jjayno

jjayno Active Member

ok im coming from mrree rom did everthing updated like op said im not a noob this this flashing game got a hd2 g2x and this plus a ipad but when i update band like op i get fail and no im not tryin to flash thru cwm
  14. joeydomina

I got the same thing. All before I installed anything else..
  15. UNCFIPP

UNCFIPP Active Member

Yay!!! It says "released" so here we go...
  16. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

I'll give it a shot.
  17. chevanlol360

Its not required to install the rom but if you want the app2sd feature then yes. I'd suggest you dont restore your backups from 2.3.4 "You can try but if you start having probs its because you restored the data" the partition will still be there and wont affect anything. Yes your baseband will remain the same even if you restore to 2.3.4!
    jrocharris likes this.
  18. niteNarmor

niteNarmor Well-Known Member Contributor

If you still have problems with changing the baseband, I will post the link below that MrPeter, PH8AL and myself made just for the baseband change. The good thing is you it wont change anything but the baseband. So all the work you just did to flash this rom will stay.

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=598739

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2
  19. mavrikmeercat

mavrikmeercat Well-Known Member

correct
  20. mavrikmeercat

guys just do the terminal emulator instructions until I have some time to work the odin problem out
  21. jjayno

jjayno Active Member

ok will use this thxs
  22. joeydomina

yay my baseband is updated. I was scrounging the web for any help so I didn't have to keep posting on here for it lol.
  23. mavrikmeercat

no your best bet is to match the internal storage space, any more is just a waste of space. link2sd wont store more than your internal space
  24. mavrikmeercat

that is where the file came from
  25. mavrikmeercat

you dont have to partition the sd but why wouldn't you? double the app space? just follow the instructions

yes you can restore from old backups
    no CWM does not change baseband at all
    jrocharris likes this.