MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Contributor

I went into about phone and no FC here, did it about 8 times, working smooth here... :p
  2. Slayer72

Just downloaded Youtube from Play Store on both 3G and WiFi and running smooth, even linked it to SD with Link2SD, working really good here... :D
    mavrikmeercat likes this.
  3. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree with Slayer; no issues here, though it sounds like the one was just a fluke for nite, as well.
  4. Slayer72

I think we have a winner... lol! :p
  5. Slayer72

Mav does this mean that we won't see the kernel you're working on, or will MegaTron still get it's own OC kernel from you??

Maybe you and Bloodawn can get together and collaberate and make a beast of an OC kernel for MegaTron lol, that would be killer, and also I remember from my Prevail days when Koumajutsu was releasing his Kouma Kernels how he actually had a boot screen in his kernels, would that be possible for the MegaTron OC kernel that you're working on??

It was more or less a boot logo in his kernels... :p
  6. Slayer72

Ok I found a bug with CTMod's kernel on MegaTron, when I set the freqs and check the box to set'em at Boot and then I go and reboot it notifies me that the freqs have been set but when I go check it's got the freqs at the default values for stock... :/ I'm using CPU Master Pro, gonna try it with No-Frills CPU Control and see what happens... Maybe xaelith can do a reboot and see if his phone will set to the OC values instead of the stock values and let us know...

EDIT: Ok, I just rebooted MegaTron 3 times and it set the OC freqs properly each time with No-Frills CPU Control, hopefully it continues... :p
  7. jjayno

jjayno Active Member

almost 3 hrs ive been runnin the kernal for 3hrs still fast as the F@#$!!! wow made me luv this rom more na!!!

EDIT: slayer72 it wrks with no-frills perfect i've tryed and rebooted 6times it wrks!!!
  8. niteNarmor

niteNarmor Well-Known Member Contributor

Using No Frills and I rebooted as well but the setting are fine. They are still set at the values I set.

If this helped in some small way, don't forget the thanks button.
  9. Slayer72

Read my edit above ^^^^
  10. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the sprint version off media fire? I keep getting a download error.
  11. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Download if off Goo manager
    DMajor239 likes this.
  12. niteNarmor

Nevermind. Pay more attention, I must.
    DMajor239 likes this.
  13. Slayer72

14. DMajor239

More attention, you must pay.
  15. niteNarmor

LOL.... Apparently I'm a little slow today.

If this helped in some small way, don't forget the thanks button.
    DMajor239 likes this.
  16. DMajor239

Well we are in a recession ;) we need as many payments as we can.
  17. Tattooedgod

Tattooedgod Well-Known Member

The kernel is working great for me I got 4271 on benchmark
    mavrikmeercat likes this.
  18. mavrikmeercat

mavrikmeercat Well-Known Member

I'm still working on a kernel for us.. Probly wont be a whole lot different than Blood's.. but I wanna make our own..

Blood kinda likes to do his own thing in development.. not sure he would want to, + he has to support CTMod on 3 different phones. I doubt he is looking to take on another project. but i'm not speaking for him so maybe

yes I'm gonna ask kouma how he did the boot screen thing.. that was already in the plans
    Slayer72 likes this.
  19. Slayer72

Nice that'll be bad ass!! :D :smokingsomb:
  20. niteNarmor

Forgot to post my benchmark score for the kernel, it is 4549.
  21. sjvirchow

sjvirchow Well-Known Member

Just flashed this to my phone (The Black and White theme), and I keep having to FC the status bar on boot, and after that, the black bar shows up, but there's no icons on it.
  22. Ralkkai

Ralkkai Well-Known Member

Try reflashing the rom and when u do make sure u wipe the cache and whatnot. Sometimes they take a second try before the catch
  23. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

Also, try going into the quick panel settings, and turning off any of the switches you're not going to use very often or at all.
  24. Slayer72

Lol so far mines been the highest score at 4556... :p
  25. Slayer72

If you guys can try to post screenshots of benchmarks... :p