• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {DISCONTINUED}MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

It's after every boot it just comes up the first time the phone boots up.

I meant the clear button didn't show for calls or texts -voicemails as I know you can't clear until you listen which is ******ed, but I rebooted the phone and all is fine now. I really am starting to hate Go launcher think I'll remove.

I thank you for quick response I'll donate now.

I take donations too!! my link is in the op.. lol :D

Upvote 0
Hello, thank you for this ROM, so far it's pretty cool (just started with version 5) :)

Everything seems to be running great, my 3g speedtests came back at 1500kbps/500kbps!

I have a few requests:

1. Email app force closes - I saw you said to download a 3rd party email app, but I need the native one to connect to my work's exchange server and calendar (Samsung pays a licensing fee to fully integrate to M$ Exchange)
  2. Native calculator was removed :)
  3. Please add a brightness toggle to the notifications power controls
  4. Is there anyway to allow us to customize which options are in the notifications power toggles?
  5. The battery level white on blue is hard to read

Also what is Music 1.0? I froze it for now but was wondering if it's a Google app or 3rd party?

Reactions: chevanlol360
Upvote 0
Hello, thank you for this ROM, so far it's pretty cool (just started with version 5) :)

Everything seems to be running great, my 3g speedtests came back at 1500kbps/500kbps!

I have a few requests:

1. Email app force closes - I saw you said to download a 3rd party email app, but I need the native one to connect to my work's exchange server and calendar (Samsung pays a licensing fee to fully integrate to M$ Exchange)
  2. Native calculator was removed :)
  3. Please add a brightness toggle to the notifications power controls
  4. Is there anyway to allow us to customize which options are in the notifications power toggles?
  5. The battery level white on blue is hard to read
Also what is Music 1.0? I froze it for now but was wondering if it's a Google app or 3rd party?
1. I'm working on the e-mail app.. I use it too.. it wont be to long
2. This is the best calculator.. you wont miss the native one at all. grab this link from your phone it will open up your market
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.nickfines.RealCalc

3. I do plan on adding a brightness button in the next update
4. no,sorry there is no settings app to change that. It's hard coded into the system. It's not cyanogen
5. follow these instructions..

put the attached file below onto your sdcard (do not unzip)
reboot into recovery
install zip from sdcard
choose zip from sdcard
yes comfirm
when done
reboot system now :D

Attachments

• Battery_fix.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
Reactions: chevanlol360
Upvote 0
I just wanted to say thank you and love the work you guys have put in on this rom. The blue tooth issue is a pain, but not a huge problem, as I only use it when in the car, so I can be patient. I am curious however, will the 3G speeds vary with location? I have 3G enabled with 5 full bars of service and the fastest download speed I get is 330K, upload 12K. I was getting 800K download before with stars rom. Don't get me wrong, I love this rom, just curious how i can get the 3G speeds everyone else is getting.

Upvote 0
I just wanted to say thank you and love the work you guys have put in on this rom. The blue tooth issue is a pain, but not a huge problem, as I only use it when in the car, so I can be patient. I am curious however, will the 3G speeds vary with location? I have 3G enabled with 5 full bars of service and the fastest download speed I get is 330K, upload 12K. I was getting 800K download before with stars rom. Don't get me wrong, I love this rom, just curious how i can get the 3G speeds everyone else is getting.

Bluetooth problem fixed in version 5.1 :) It all varys with your 3g speeds, you can try switching to a sprint prl.

Upvote 0
1. I'm working on the e-mail app.. I use it too.. it wont be to long
2. This is the best calculator.. you wont miss the native one at all. grab this link from your phone it will open up your market
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.nickfines.RealCalc

3. I do plan on adding a brightness button in the next update
4. no,sorry there is no settings app to change that. It's hard coded into the system. It's not cyanogen
5. follow these instructions..

put the attached file below onto your sdcard (do not unzip)
reboot into recovery
install zip from sdcard
choose zip from sdcard
yes comfirm
when done
reboot system now :D

Thank you for looking at the email app, people are calling me slow and old now that I am not getting my work email. =)

RE: The battery icon update... well I did that and no longer have a notification bar :( I cleared cache and dalvik-cache as well and still no dice.

Upvote 0
Thank you for looking at the email app, people are calling me slow and old now that I am not getting my work email. =)

RE: The battery icon update... well I did that and no longer have a notification bar :( I cleared cache and dalvik-cache as well and still no dice.
aw man I'm so sorry.. I must have done the wrong SystemUI.. Chev fixed the bluetooth so just update to the 5.1 and I'll do another battery fix for you with the the right SystemUI sorry

Reactions: Rick1488
Upvote 0
I like the new rom, but is there anyway to change the interface color to say standard that came with the boost rom also instead of blue on the toggle buttons can we go green? as all this blue is hurting my eyes. I love blue but everything is blue. I think we need balance here. Lol
yeah we are working on the green right now and red will be next.

Upvote 0
I like the new rom, but is there anyway to change the interface color to say standard that came with the boost rom also instead of blue on the toggle buttons can we go green? as all this blue is hurting my eyes. I love blue but everything is blue. I think we need balance here. Lol

Green will be coming soon, in a couple days or whenever mavrikmeercat decides to release it. lol i'll balance it, mavrikmeercat and i wont be working much in the system anymore. Right now we're only working on the themes.

edit: mavrik ya beat me to it haha.

Reactions: Rick1488
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hey guys one small problem. when i take a pic on my phone and if i want to share it well when i click the share button in the gallery the share menu that shows facebook,google plus,twitter,e.t.c is cut off.
i just want to let you know that.
dont know what thats about yet

ty

anybody else have this issue?

Reactions: sully92
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones