• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MegaTron coming soon!!!!!

Would you Like MegaTron to be available on the Prevail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chevanlol360

Android Expert
Oct 28, 2011
new york
So i have been thinking for a couple months now whether to bring MegaTron over to the Samsung Galaxy Prevail So to end this problem i have started this is a poll. Please vote Yes or No whether you want megatron over here or not. features and video below explains how the rom runs and look.

MegaTron is coming very soon

MegaTron 6.1.1 Features

⬛ JellyBean Statusbar Layout
⬛ Based of ____
⬛ Init.d support
⬛ App2SD Support
⬛ Removed bloatware
⬛ Zipaligns at boot
⬛ Extended Power Menu
⬛ Optimized ROM
⬛ Online Nandroid Backup
⬛ OTA Support for the ROM
⬛ Default theme is Black and White. "ICS, green and purple/pink is also available"
⬛ Rearranged Status bar Icons
⬛ ICS Settings app layout
⬛ New boot animation thanks to Loota
⬛ Xperia Launcher
⬛ Swipe to clear notifications
⬛ & Much more features to discover

Users feedback about the ROM

I luv Megatron! It had me hooked when it was booting up, with those "Glowing Eyes" Lmao! It was worth the wait! Mav & Chev have proved once again they are Top Notch Developers, Never Quit, & take a back seat to No One!!! Much Respect to both of you for this Great Rom! Thanks You Guys!

Wow what a awesome morning!! Got up and saw this rom was out and ready so i installed right away! So far its running great! Its fast and i really like the ics look.

Having a older gadget look fresh again is always great. It should keep me from day dreaming about grabbing a s2 when it drops for boost lol.

Great work guys..its a awesome rom!

im loving every thing about this rom its great

Wow thanks thx chev and mav for this great rom!
Havent had any problems yet.
The blue theme is beast!:D

I been gone from this form for 2months miss the heck out th is rom Chev u and the guys did a wonderful job on th is rom i move to the sgs2 its a great phone also just miss the excellent Help u gave me keep up the great wrk

my fondest appreciations to chevanlol, mavirikkat, loota, bob for his kernel and the rest you of you fine gentlemen who have contrivuted to the development of this fine rom ;)

I for one would love to see this come to the prevail. I have installed it on a friends T.U. and another's Marquee. Its a very smooth rom. Plus seeing some new flavor for the prevail would be awesome. (PS If you do decide to do it, please include the 2 panel notification bar. That's a nice touch ;) )

I'm with LV! :) hi all! I came back to my prevail! I will gladly be a testor for this rom!

Reactions: Slayer72
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones