Megatron Rom?

1. randomeguy

randomeguy Member

Really want to try this rom out from what I have been hearing about it, but the original link is dead and can't find any others that are actually it. Does someone have the .zip? If you could give information about a link or if it's small enough (I doubt it is.) email me or just upload it somewhere and if you're going to keep it up you should probably make sure you give proper credit. I know that's asking a lot just one way or another I really want this rom on my phone. Thank you guys so much! I real appreciate it!

Advertisement
  2. Thorsten

Thorsten Well-Known Member

Please remember to keep posts about rooting and rooted devices to All Things Root. You
    randomeguy likes this.
  3. randomeguy

randomeguy Member

Thanks man I see it's already been moved and does it matter if you change roms while activated, nevermind that's a stupid question unless it does effect it for some reason (Don't think it does.) disregard that. Please help! I really want/ need the megatron rom before tomorrow! Thanks guys!
  4. riggerman1

riggerman1 Well-Known Member

Ok, two issues; first, this ROM was last updated over a year ago. If the download links are not working it is probably not supported anymore. Second, this ROM is not even for the Optimus V, its for the Optimus One, a completely different phone. At the least it won't work, at the worst, it could brick your V if you tried to flash it. Please make sure you are only flashing ROMS designed for your specific device.
  5. randomeguy

randomeguy Member

Okay, jeese man I guess I got the wrong understanding of the situation. Well then, do you guys know of an as fast as possible rom for my optimus V I'm mostly just going for performance as long as it doesn't crash constantly. Thanks fo your replies!
  6. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Try out BACKside. Great ROM for the V. Constantly improved by the dev.

You are rooted, right?
  7. randomeguy

randomeguy Member

Course I rooted it before I activated and installed a rom been trying to activate it today, but it won't even though I installed the stock rom back when I press activated it has a white screen for a second and goes to the home screen. And thanks after I get this resolved I will try it!
  8. randomeguy

randomeguy Member

Activation thing worked out. Any other roms? Mostly just looking for speed and performance. Thanks!
  9. cpcollector

cpcollector Well-Known Member

just use backside. its a fantastic rom.
    JerryScript likes this.
  10. a5pe4

a5pe4 Well-Known Member

Harmonia 2 is said to be a speedy ROM and was developed by Leslie Ann
  11. elgecko

elgecko Well-Known Member

+1

This last build 03132012 is the best I've had on the phone. Been using BACKside since mid January.
    JerryScript likes this.
  12. nitestalkr

nitestalkr Well-Known Member

ive been using BACKside since august, and have tried many other roms before, but BACKside seems to stick as my favorite rom.constant updates, and new features added every now and then!
    and performance is pretty good, as well as the battery life.
    JerryScript likes this.
  13. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

I've been using BACKside since last July, and it's the fastest stable rom I've ever tried.
    JerryScript likes this.
  14. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

I've flashed every ROM available for the V save two really old non supported ROM's. I keep coming back to the BACKside because it is the best out there for our phone. ICS and MIUI don't have nothing on the BACKside and are only developmentally where the BACKside was in September of last year. If you want a ROM that's lean, fast and has Customization as it's middle name, the BACKside is the ROM of choice. Anything else is just settling.
    Petrah and JerryScript like this.
  15. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

16. JerryScript

JerryScript Well-Known Member

You guys are gonna make a grown man blush! ;)
  17. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

I just call them like I see them.