• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Meizu MX2 vs Droid Mini (for the same price)

yeah, on top of the scratches the guy didnt know how to unlink his flyme account with the phone apparently which i could potentially do if i had his password but......idk. i'm also noticing stuff about the flyme OS that just bothers me and i think i'd prefer normal android.

i noticed you edited out the part about the carrier... yes it works, although i don't get 4g. i'm ok with that tho i only get 1gb a month so can't go through it too fast!

meanwhile i'm gonna look up the new stuff with kitkat...... i can't really imagine having a problem with a 1.7ghz krait, i'm coming from a 800mhz arm dual core.

oh yeah and the front facing camera on the meizu is abysmal, worse than my old VGA one.

i mean i do kinda want features like OTG and MHL honestly but i think the feel and quality of the phone is more important really. thanks for the help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones