Memento - personal database

Last Updated:

1. evasua

evasua Member This Topic's Starter

Memento is a personal database that allows you to store all personal data in one place.

Main features:

• Storing entries with custom fields;
    • 13 types of fields: – text, integer, currency, image, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
    • Entry search;
    • Importing and exporting CSV files;
    • Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Google Base.
    • Synchronization with Google Docs. Edit and view Memento entries via Google Docs.
    Requirements: Android 1.6 and higher

market://search?q=pname:com.luckydroid.droidbase

Please test the barcode scanner on the Droid!
    Be grateful!

Advertisement
  2. Acchao

Acchao Active Member

any luck with beta testers?

3. scottd34

scottd34 Member

I gave it a try, starting with cataloging my dvd colleciton. The barcode scanner picked up the few dvd's I have tried on it so far, except it did not fill in actors or director information. Otherwise very cool! Love the extra field in that template for selecting a person who borrowed that title.

Also doing a sync to google docs from menu > more > sync with google docs caused a force close each time.

*edit* reinstalled the app and seems to be syncing ok now..

4. marquezae01

marquezae01 New Member

I install the memento database manager and create a database to log some personal info. Now I would like to copy that data base to my wife android phone too?. Have any of you tried that.
    What I do not want to do is to recreate the database again it is very painful in the little keyboard.
    Please write some ideas on how to do that?