memories things :DSupport

Last Updated:

1. goku17

goku17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

in advance task killer... whenever we kill some apps that running, it said like "50m memory available"
    where is that memories come from
    can i increase that amount?
    thanks and btw the donwloaded apps automatically installed to the phone memory right?
    if so how do i install it into the sd card ?
    thanks

Advertisement
  2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

This is a the free RAM memory as far as I know, it can be increased by running less apps.

About the apps installing to your phone...You can not install apps to your SD card at the moment, but the 2.1 update is due for release at the end of October (fingers crossed), and as far as I've been told, this update will allow you to install apps to your SD card :)

3. goku17

oh ok...thanks :)

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

That is possibly one of the downsides of running task killers, you get hung up on the numbers. If you have a look at some of the threads about to kill or not to kill there are mixed views, try this one for starters http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/177538-task-killer-apps-vs-android-os-control.html. My opinion is forget about killing unless you think your phone is running very slow/draining battery more than normal. I now go days without killing and phone runs great. I have converted to the 'let the android system manage itself' point of view. More RAM is just unused RAM it doesn't mean your phone is going to run better.

5. goku17

oh really? :)) thanks a lot :D