Memory card helpTips

Last Updated:

1. acraftylady

acraftylady Well-Known Member

I was able to register on t-mobile to check my account and stuff but when trying to register for the message board for this phone over there I never get the confirmation email and a search led me to these forums to ask my question. I even made sure to check my spam folder so don't get why that is.

New user here coming from a basic env3 talk and text phone on verizon to this phone on t-mobile. On my env3 when I put the memory card in it makes folders for photos, videos, sounds and such. I formatted the micro card in the optimus then unmounted it and placed it in the computer and I don't see any folders like that, am I doing something wrong? Mary

CARLOSWII5 Well-Known Member

Since you formatted the card there will be no folders you have to take it out put it back in then take it out and put it on your computer and you will see the folders
  3. acraftylady

Oh ok. I finally got registered on the t-mobile forums. For some reason AOL was blocking the set up email to come through so had to use another address to reigster over there. Was told this phone does not create folders like that on the memory card but I can manually create them so which is it? I will try what you said and see if that works. Mary
  4. acraftylady

Ok tried that and no folders for photos and such on the card so I must be doing something wrong. With the formatted card in the phone I selected unmount then took it out then put it back in and it mounted then selected unmount and took it out again and put it in the computer and still only the DCIM folder where everything goes, no separate folders for photos and such that they automatically get stored in on the card so I don't get it. Mary