• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help memory card issues

dolf408

Lurker
Dec 21, 2010
My memory card is a sandisk 16GB sdhc class 2, my phone is a motorola droid A855. the problem is when I go to bed at night I put my phone on a docking station to charge overnight when I awake to find my phone telling me that my memory card has been removed and I am unable to unmount or to format it. When I take the card out and use it on my computer by way of a card reader all my music and files are there. When I use a USB cable, the computer does not see my phone or card but my droid says it is plugged in to a USB and is in debugging mode. I format it with the card reader and reinstall my music and apps and everything works fine, until I wake up the next day to see it telling me my SD card has been removed.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones