Merge Incoming Call ?Support

Last Updated:

1. ASernz

ASernz New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm using a Droid Incredible with the stock OTA froyo pushed by verizon. I did a search and some say that if you're on a phone call, and another call comes in, you are not able to merge that second call so all 3 parties can be on the line, and that it is a limitation of CDMA. Others say that it is carrier specific, and that it has been confirmed not to work with the Evo on sprint, but nothing specific to verizon. Anyone have any info on this? I have been searching, but haven't found a clear answer.

On a side note, since I update to froyo, I've had an issue with call waiting. It seems that when I'm on a phone call, and I receive another call from a person that is on my contacts list and stored in the phone, it will not pull up the persons caller ID info (name, picture etc), it will only display the phone number. It always worked fine before, but this started happening since the update. Any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member

I'd have to test it again, but if you are on a call and have another call on hold, you can bring down your notification bar and select one to merge with another or swap seamlessly between the two. I could be mistaken though, but I could have sworn that was an option.

3. ramirata

ramirata Member

I have the exact same issue, driving me nutz!!!

4. namrata mittal

namrata mittal New Member

Hi,
    I want the code that is internally written to merge call during conference in android.