1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

[Merit] one.three + Net10 Merit = No likey!

1. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

not sure why, but my Net10 Merit didn't really like the one.three ROM all that well. got stuck right at the ATT Rethink Possible logo and i let it sit for thirty minutes no dice. had to pull battery and go back into CWM to fix by restoring stock backup.

Advertisement
  2. Motorhead1991

Motorhead1991 Well-Known Member

Try factory resetting next time :p. If the dalvik-cache overflows /data, the device will bootloop.
  3. nickdalzell

According to the thread wiping cache/davlik cache was unnecessary?
  4. Motorhead1991

Motorhead1991 Well-Known Member

The dalvik-cacge may be depending on how many apps you have installed. Market apps take up space in this cache.
  5. nickdalzell

Well it was giving me low disk space notifications so that could've been it. Either way I got it rooted and just put another ROM on it
  6. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

I know of a guy using that ROM on a net10 however it doesn't work well on the Merit.
  7. valueforvalue

valueforvalue Well-Known Member

one.three is unstable on the merit. Stayboogy is working on a new kernel I believe and he may do a complete rom at some point. I intend to write a new rooting guide with better information and a more straight forward method ASAP. But for now I don't have access to a computer so it will be difficult. As soon as I am able I will do so hopefully it will eliminate most of the confusion. I am hoping to have stayboogy edit the guide in case I miss anything. And maybe motorhead1991 could be the final say, since he is more experienced.
  8. nickdalzell

I'm holding out for CM7, personally