Mesmerize then what?

1. that_maynard

that_maynard Well-Known Member

Samsung Mesmerize is awesome, but what/when is something going to replace the best Android device in 2011?

With 4G coming around the holidays, have to wonder what the next awesome device will be?

Any guesses?

Advertisement
    :
  2. bryandrummer

bryandrummer Well-Known Member

ive heard rumors from other forums that the atrix (or a slight variation) is the next top of the line phone. the threads argue it will be a different motorola but there there is a uscc specific forum and there are employees that argue that its a possibility.
  3. that_maynard

What is that USCC specific forum? I would love to search around for stuff. Thanks.
  4. cesardrgn

cesardrgn Well-Known Member

I'm also wondering if there is going to be something new coming soon that can beat my samsung? I love the phone but I also wonder what my next upgrade will be
  5. that_maynard

So is the "Repp" the SG2? Hope they don't wait until October to release it!!!
  6. matt88si

matt88si Well-Known Member

Is the Mesmerize really the top of the line phone for USCC?

Now I'm feeling better about my selection over the HTC phone they had...

I'm hoping they get the Tegra phones in stock soon. I've been drooling over them since I heard about their capabilities. I'm a huge fan of Nvidia so it will definitely be an addition to my collection.
  7. DNick

DNick Well-Known Member

Psh...you couldn't tear my rooted desire out my hands. Still the best phone they have IMHO.
  8. Barmace

Barmace New Member

I am waiting on Samsung Galaxy S II but Desire II if it is a good phone. It is Oct. no news :(