• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Message Not Downloaded! Error

Kellyers

Lurker
Dec 29, 2010
I have a MyTough 3G Slide and I was sent a picture message from someone. I have never had any problems with receiving or sending text or picture messages, until now! The person has Cricket and tried to send a picture message, and it shows up that I need to download the message. I hit the download button on the message, and then it keeps telling me Message Not Downloaded! Transient Error.
I have full signal strength and 3G and my wifi is turned off. I have tried to delete the message, and it won't let me. It keeps trying to redownload the message on it's own, and it won't do it!
Can anyone help me either figure out how to download the message or to delete it...either way is fine by me!
HELP!!! :( :( :( :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones