message sending constantly failing?Support

Last Updated:

1. mcchriswood

mcchriswood Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Guys.
    Today at work i went into my people app and sent a contact card too a friend.
    When i done this it went to send it through messages rather than through handcent for whatever reason.
    either way the friend didn't get the contact card.
    After this i went into handcent to send a contact and nothing would send.
    So i tried sending a normal text message and nothing.
    After half an hour i rebooted phone but still nothing do i decided to turn phone off and take battery and sim card out and then turn back on.
    This still didnt fix it so i went into manage applications and cleared all cache and data from htc messages app.
    Again this didn't work but im worried what data i may have deleted now??
    3 hours later and everything was working ok or seeming too however every now and then i got the message sending failed.
    Ive had full signal throughout this.
    Whats the problem??
    Also when i now recieve a message im getting 2 messag notifications come up one from handcent the other from htc messages app?
    On another note what cache can i clear??
    Ive got astro which allows me too clear thumbnail and internal cache which i do weekly but how can i clear all my application cache at once? and should i clear caches??
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. mcchriswood

mcchriswood Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone??

3. krappies

krappies New Member

Hi, I know this is almost a year late, but I noticed the same on my Desire HD. T-Mobile send me messages saying why they failed and it turns out that for some reason when replying to messages it removes the + from the +44 which renders the number useless...guess I will have to replace +44 with a 0...