• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Message to all Droid 2 Lurkers!!

Hi! I'm Rachel. Long time lurker here. This forum is great! I feel like a sponge soaking up all this useful info. I went from the Droid Eris to the D1, to now, the awesome D2! What a difference, I couldn't be happier! Thanks guys for all the help!

Hey RAchel,

I've had the exact same 3 android phone's you've had.

Every time i want more.... :D

Hope to see you around here more often... no more of that creepy lurking stuff:p

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. I started lurking on the Eris forum when my phone started acting up. Two Eris' later and I got the option to take the Droid2 as a replacement. I was very close to rooting the Eris, But held out in hopes that Verizon would eventually upgrade me. I also was able to take any other phone at a 2 year price, but I opted for the Droid2. I have not received the phone yet and hope that I will be happy. I know it will be light years better than the Eris, but what is the overall consensus compared to a X, Incredible or the Samsung Fascinate? The D2 was a free replacement vs. buying the others.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones