• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Message To All Fascinate Lurkers!!

LOL... ((((hi saps)))).. yup yup... don't know why... or how... but, I'm gonna do it...and I imagine it's gonna be "wicked" great.... lmao.. couldn't resist... being from my neck of the woods and all.... New England is a breed all their own... GO SOX (that's for you, saps)
BoSox are done for the year GG. Maybe next year we spend less than 1100 days on the DL and Papelbon needs to tighten it up a bit.

This is for when you are ready to root: How to Root - Android Forums

Upvote 0
For many of us this thread holds our first post... It's a favorite thread of mine.. and I didn't want it to get buried...

so.... (((bump)))
You know thats a great point GG. Nostalgic times. Hmmm, hard to believe I didnt even know what this place was a month ago. 1400 posts later this has been my home away from home.

With the increasing popularity of the SF I know there are tons of lurkers to.

Join the team and register

Upvote 0
HEY!!! Just saw that I hit ONE HUNDRED!!! Woo HOO!! I know I can't hold a candle to you 1,000+'rs.... ((yeah saps... I was chuckling about you thinking you were going to fade away after 50 posts... and just LOOK at you.. Rockin this place!!)).... I enjoy it here, too! Still get dizzy reading posts of voodoo, kernels.. root..cupcakes...lol... and whatever else... sooooo I'm just along for the ride....

I encourage all you lurkers to join! We have a lot of laughs in here ... DO IT!!:D ((um, please??))

Upvote 0
For many of us this thread holds our first post... It's a favorite thread of mine.. and I didn't want it to get buried...

so.... (((bump)))

This post choked me up. I'm grateful to have been able to show how nice, friendly and informative the folks here can be and you have become one of the finest of them. :D

You know thats a great point GG. Nostalgic times. Hmmm, hard to believe I didnt even know what this place was a month ago. 1400 posts later this has been my home away from home.

+1 Exactly! Listen to him! He knoweth of what he speaketh! (King James English)

HEY!!! Just saw that I hit ONE HUNDRED!!! Woo HOO!! I know I can't hold a candle to you 1,000+'rs.... ((yeah saps... I was chuckling about you thinking you were going to fade away after 50 posts... and just LOOK at you.. Rockin this place!!)).... I enjoy it here, too! Still get dizzy reading posts of voodoo, kernels.. root..cupcakes...lol... and whatever else... sooooo I'm just along for the ride....

I encourage all you lurkers to join! We have a lot of laughs in here ... DO IT!!:D ((um, please??))

+1 and congrats to Saps! You are a great new forum friend! :)

De-lurked. Greetings all.

Welcome! I'm really glad you forced you out of hiding! :D I hope you feel free to join us in our shop talk and friendly banter! :D

De-lurked I love it.:D

^^^What he said^^^

Upvote 0

Oh...you changed your avi from the black one...didn't recognize you for a moment there :p I was like...hmm...Saps does sound familiar and then I remember I saw your posts elsewhere in AF.

WOW! I can NOT believe you just joined a month ago o_O like SERIOUSLY in a month you have 1500+ posts! Got to say...I never expect to see someone having a higher daily post count than Steven...but you do o_O In a few months, you might beat him :p Well keep up the good work!

Upvote 0
Hello all. Frequent lurker finally posting. I've had my fascinate for a few weeks now and coming from the blackberry storm I have to say I LOVE THIS PHONE. Only concern I had was push email but so far K9 has been handling it beautifully (although can't get my hotmail and yahoo accounts to push instead of checking manually.) A few more gripes are cosmetic like battery life and gps. Other than that I don't know why I didn't make the switch sooner because android is fantastic. I have turned into an app addict. So far I have 12 pages of apps and counting. Looking forward to the flash update and learning more from this site. Maybe we can get the numbers up to the DX forum :).

Upvote 0
Hello all. Frequent lurker finally posting. I've had my fascinate for a few weeks now and coming from the blackberry storm I have to say I LOVE THIS PHONE. Only concern I had was push email but so far K9 has been handling it beautifully (although can't get my hotmail and yahoo accounts to push instead of checking manually.) A few more gripes are cosmetic like battery life and gps. Other than that I don't know why I didn't make the switch sooner because android is fantastic. I have turned into an app addict. So far I have 12 pages of apps and counting. Looking forward to the flash update and learning more from this site. Maybe we can get the numbers up to the DX forum :).

From one app addict to another, welcome

Upvote 0

Welcome!

Regarding getting the numbers up to the DX forum? Unlikely! ;)

<------------------------------- Notice my phone.

Upvote 0
yeah its highly unlikely the fascinate will approach dx numbers in here just based on the sheer volume of handsets sold. although if more people like me and the others here jump ship, ya never know! :D

Jumping about the time you read this post, hopefully its not a long way down (aka long wait at VZW) The thread labeled "for those of you..." Inspired me, Im off to make the switch!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones