• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Messaging in Greek issue.

mitsrulez

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
Hello, I recently bought the htc evo 3d and I when I started messaging I came across a slightly annoying issue. If I type in google search, in greek, there is a lower case for the letters but when messaging,only caps are allowed. It works fine in english and other languages,just greek. Lower case letters button is locked and cannot be pressed. I installed a messaging application and it seems to work fine there, just the original one. Any ideas how to fix it?

Hello, I know this is a really old thread, but I've been having exactly the same problem on my (really old ) HTC phone. And then this morning, I somehow did something accidentally that switched the input to lower case. As soon as I entered an upper case letter I was stuck back in upper case land again. Even more frustrated now, as I know lower case is possible, but still can't figure out how to get back to it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones