Messaging problems

Last Updated: 2012-11-29 20:34:44
  1. CEF

CEF New Member

Hello,

Samsung Galaxy Ace user. Just bought, and started using a new battery in my phone. But it seems to have affected my text messaging. I have a number of contacts (4 to be precise) that reside at the top of my messaging list, at least 3 of which I am unable to recieve texts from. I can send them, and they recieve them, but my sent text is not added to my "conversation", with the last text showing being one from before I changed my battery. I say I can't recieve texts from these 3 contacts, I do actually recieve a notice that I have recieved a text (via the usual envelope symbol), and I can see the beginning of the text when I drag down the information panel, but upon clicking on it, it takes me to then list of messages for that contact but the new message isn't there, just the ones prior to changing the battery. Apart from these 3/4 contacts, I seem to be recieving and seeing messges normally from my other contacts. If anyone can shed any light on this, or offer any advice, it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Advertisement