messed up evo please help.

Last Updated:

1. josegarcia

josegarcia Member This Topic's Starter

After rooting my evo i installed the ava froyo everything was working but now the phone just keeps restarting every 3 mins and pc wont recognize, also when charging phone shoes amber led (charging) light but the battery icon wont shows as charging.... Try to go back to stock rom but cant becuase pc does not recognize the evo. Please help............

when trying to open the command window and sending the code it gives me the error message device not found.
    this is a link to a video i made on youtube I would really appreciate your help............

Advertisement
  2. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

Did u do a Nand backup before flashing Ava?If u did go into boot mode>recovery>nandroid>restore

3. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

Ok, let's step back. You installed AVA froyo and everything was working. So what happened between it working fine and shit hitting the fan?

4. IFMISM

IFMISM Well-Known Member

Had the same problem, I took the SD card out and put another Rom on it. Then flashed another Rom. After that I wiped the memory and reinstalled ava and everything was smooth again

5. josegarcia

I actually did perfom a back up the problem is that whenever i get to the recovery screen and press the volumen up and power it take to the blue screen menu where it given me four option:
    Reboot
    apply update.zip from sd card(cant do because phoen does not recognize the sd card)
    factory reset
    wipe cache partition

and at the bootom of the screen in yellow letter it gives me the following message

cantopen/cache/recovery/command

and there you go........

6. josegarcia

Man i have no idea it work good for a couple of hour than it did what it did, i honestly do not understand that i did wrong since i have done this with a couple of others roms..

7. josegarcia

i have try to do that the problem is that the phone does not see the sd card...