I have a CT Mod ROM Marquee. Yesterday it was in direct sun light and got hot and gave the battery hot shutting down warning. It is now jacked up and when fully booted. I get a GO keyboard warning that keeps coming up, the screen goes on and off cant navigate menus, wont turn off. I have tried the volume and power button reset and it will not go into any menu. Could this be a battery issue or is my phone bricked? Thanks for any suggestions, it is under warranty but shows the CT Mod logo when powered up after putting the battery back in so I dont know if I will get any help there. Maybe theres a way to completely kill it? I had to fire up the Touch Pro2 and I dont like it.