Metamorph help

Last Updated:

1. Danielson2047

Danielson2047 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Trying to start mess around with metamorph, but i can't get it to work. I've downloaded my change files, put them in the AT folder, get it all extracted and everything, but when i hit apply it just sits there at the "please wait, applying" little pop-up. i let it sit for 10+ min last night and it doesn't do anything. Any ideas? I'm running LFY V1.7 WM'd. Is it only possible to use MM on stock roms?

Advertisement
  2. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Well-Known Member

Are you applying all the themes at once? I always find it best to apply them one at a time. There is also speed settings in the app when you hit the Menu button. You might need to adjust that as well.

3. Danielson2047

Yes, tried all of the above. It just says "applying framework-res.apk theme 1 of 1" and just sits there. Don't know what the hell i'm doing wrong here. seems pretty straight forward. Any ideas guys?

4. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Well-Known Member

Could you post the theme zip you are working with? Maybe I, or someone, could find out what the issue is. Could be the theme or the XML might not have been compiled correctly.

5. Danielson2047

Found the problem. i had USB debugging disabled. Enabled that and it worked just fine.