Metamorph Question

Last Updated:

1. namu1107

namu1107 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So whenever I try to apply a MM theme, I can't apply the whole thing because it keeps giving me the error "/system/framework/com not found"... anyone know why its doing that. It will only let me install some parts of the theme, but not all. I am trying to use Kevlars new 1.69, but it only gives me the clock. And yes, I tried 5 times and its still only gives me the liquid clock. Any ideas??

Advertisement
  2. EricB

EricB Well-Known Member

When applying a theme, make sure you've unzipped the theme and are applying the .xml file. You should be able to scroll through all the other files in that particular folder to find the .xml file. It took me a couple of tries to figure this out, so don't feel bad.

3. cornbreadfarts

cornbreadfarts Well-Known Member

also make sure that theme is compatible with the ROM you are using

4. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are trying to apply to a CM or 2.2 based ROM. Kevlar Mash only works for Eris 2.1 or Sprint ported ROMS.

5. namu1107

namu1107 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am applying the xml, it is compatible, and I'm using WW 4.6... I have used a MM theme with his roms before. I have tried it with two other roms, and have tried 3 other MM themes and it still will not work. It keeps telling me, " The target /system/framework/com.htc.resources.apk Does Not Exist... skipping". Never used to do that.

Edit: So I just not realized what you were trying to tell me droidkevlar... funny cause YOU make them lol. So, now that I understand that, do you know of any themes that work with CM based roms?

6. CrazyKnight128

CrazyKnight128 Well-Known Member

Yeah im also looking for more CM based MM themes.

7. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

Yes. I have created a Froyo based MM, which will work with CM based ROMs like WW. You can find it over on XDA. And dont forget to donate if ya like it as I am running out of beer, lol

[MetaMorph][07/30/2010] Kevlar Froyo Mash v.03 - xda-developers