Metamorph Themes...

Last Updated:

1. chncmdlck

chncmdlck Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone new of a metamorph theme for this battery icon:
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. chncmdlck

Ok, new question. I found the metamorph of this battery! But.... the files are hdpi (duh)
    My question is, how can I convert them to mdpi? I have seen many applications for dl that will do this, but they are mainly for ROMs and require flashing through recovery. I just want to resize them and replace them in SDcard/Android Themes so that I can metamorph them. Any help is appreciated!!!

3. T-Keith

T-Keith Well-Known Member

Unzip the file, change the folder containing the files from drawable-hdpi to drawable-mdpi. Open the pngs and scale them down to 25x25. Then edit the xml file to represent your changes and rezip the file.

Post your zip when done, I like that battery icon. :D

4. chncmdlck

Ok, I'm lost. I have ALL the files 25x25, but when I try to MetaMorph the .zip, it doesn't apply. It says that it is applied, I reboot, and NOTHING. Can I just flash the .zip in recovery?

5. T-Keith

Did you rename the folder? Remember to apply the theme through metamorph. You can't flash through recovery because it needs to be "signed".

6. chncmdlck

Ok! I had to switch to the CELB Froyo ROM because these are made for CM 6 and the ROM I was on didn't have it. Looks AMAZING on my phone. Here's the zip for those of you that want to flash. Credit goes to ataris_kid for creating the icons and chncmdlck for resizing for the Eris. Just use MM and reboot - works like a charm. Hope everyone likes them - it took me a hell of a long time to figure out how to do this.

http://www.4shared.com/file/zzWX7784/d2glow-ataris_kid-111g-mm.html

7. T-Keith

Glad you got it to work. I tried reflashing my battery icons this morning and for some reason usb-debugging has to be on to flash system files. Just an FYI for anyone else having problems.

chncmdlck likes this.