Good to know. Thanks:)
  3. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member

link in pic doesnt exist. ;)

and note it states GSM!!! ;)
    alfick3 likes this.
  4. realtobaqo

realtobaqo Active Member

U should really stop misleading folks or at least check out a link before posting it in the forum. We are supposed to be informed or just use your Google search button sometimes. Link is non-existent
  5. confed

confed Well-Known Member

What?
  6. jrccomputer

jrccomputer Well-Known Member

It says visit the web page on june 12!

What a bunch of brats! :mad:

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2
  7. elf83

elf83 Well-Known Member

The date clearly says June 12, Maybe you should start reading a little more before commenting.
    hutgap and jrccomputer like this.
  8. realtobaqo

realtobaqo Active Member

Why post it now and have people going to the link? And there is nothing wrong with adding that to the post. No beef, just saying bro
  9. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member

as opposed to the new iden network they are connecting to....?

i dont think anyone is surprised it says gsm :p
  10. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

instead of a snap shot why not post the actual link from the source? well starting to make sense now. so we have now more options. buy the unlocked gs4 from google or buy the samsung touchwiz metro branded gs4 :D this should be interesting ;)
  11. thatguy96

thatguy96 Well-Known Member

This whole byod thing...so basically any device you can bring over to tmobile will work...like nexus 4 or iphone(not for me it's for those who are...simplistic...)...if so this is great...some if my family are stuck with lg esteem and iPhone 4...
  12. imSHAD

imSHAD Well-Known Member

google has an s4 with nexus experience coming out later in the year...! would that be gsm??? idk.. never had a google phone besides the g1 like 4-5 years ago
  13. thatguy96

It would be most likely...honestly though if I was going to get a stock experience other than nexus the HTC one nexus variant sounds much better...
  14. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

yea it said it would work on t-mobile or at&t questions is now that metro is trying out gsm technology will they be on same bands as t-mobile? probaly most likely and if so i dont think t-mo would care either way both companies under one roof.
  15. imSHAD

imSHAD Well-Known Member

theres going to be a nexus variant of the htc one?
  16. thatguy96

17. thatguy96

I sure hope it does work on same bands as tmobile...although I don't mid switching to tmobile...but metropcs community is better...and so is my data plan(30 dollars)...
  18. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Lots of cool stuff coming as we can see gets me all excited. My only question is if the unlocked gs4 from Google will be $649 how much will a metro branded one cost? I can't see metro selling theirs for $649 knowing the Google version will be that much and with this byod plan that forces metro to sell below $600 so hopefully they will sell for $550-$580. $600 max
  19. thatguy96

Or just wait for black Friday...best time to buy electronics in my opinion...
    imSHAD likes this.
  20. thatguy96

I wonder how nexus 4 would work...it only has hspa...
  21. PlayfulGod

gsm is gsm, thus tmo & att use the same bands.

The Nexus 4 will work great on tmo/metro, but no LTE. Word is next Nexus will be GSM only again... but will have LTE. Actually the N4 has LTE... just no antenna. ;)
  22. thatguy96

Yeah but would that hspa work properly on metro...
  23. PlayfulGod

its tmo's hspa+ so I dont see why. ;)

you can basically think of it like this, metro/cdma going buh bye, and tmo will use the LTE they acquired from metro while offering about the same cost/plans metro currently offers, or maybe a slight adjustment. ;)
  24. thatguy96

That's what I'm talking about :)...hopefully our current plans will be grandfathered if someone chooses to get a new phone...
  25. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior Guide

It would have to be the same band as T-Mobile, just be wasting spectrum that they dont have to have it any other way
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.