• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Metro PCS : Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399N Bricked Stock & Or Custom Rom Needed!

My Samsung Galaxy Light Is Bricked However I Have Access To Clockworkmod & Download Mode So Please Help Me Its From Metro PCS Yes I'm Well Aware That There's Two Carriers Of This Phone One Runs KitKat(Metro T399N) & Other JellyBean(T-Mobile T399)

Attachments

• IMG_20141227_184304.jpg
    IMG_20141227_184304.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 557
I had to make a small backup in TWRP (just backup your EFS) then reboot. Connect to your PC, open your INTERNAL storage on your PC navigate to TWRP -> BACKUPS -> (bunch of numbers) -> (another folder with number but these number are the date and build number of your backup). Delete all files in this folder and replace with files in the TWRP backup from this post (do not copy over folders, just the files), reboot, restore, and your done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones