1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Metro Pcs Trouble TicketGeneral

1. Callie426

Callie426 New Member

Hello. My esteem won't receive calls or text. It says "searching for service" and I just paid my bill. I contacted Metro Pcs last night and they issued me a Trouble Ticket and told me it should be resolved in 3-5 working days. I want to know what if that will resolve my issue??

Advertisement
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Hi Callie welcome to AF.

I actually had issues last night, Im in Brevard fl, I couldnt call and couldnt receive calls from anyone that wasnt also a Metro user. Their may be a chance Metro is doing work in your area....Trust me the people you called wouldnt even know if they;re cubical was on fire :D

Try, calling *228 and see if you can get thru and choose option 5 and update the prl. Itll do everything on its own and then when done with auto reboot. ANd see if that helps
    BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

Well now that's a problem we had lastnight the *228 when called said something was being repaired and call back later on . Tried it 8am said the same but at 10am the darn thing went through.noticed they write these service tickets a lot they need to give us a free service for the problems they start
  4. kksbbb

kksbbb New Member

Hi, i'm having the same issues with my LG esteem. Did you ever get your problem fixed? If so, what did you do after they submitted the "trouble ticket."
  5. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

Well see these are old post and we have found that if it isn't working you may be in test mode or just didn't pay the bill . So first do this go to the section about phone check to see if the prl say 3000 or 40000:eek: or if you to lazy to do that just act like you are about to make a call . Now hit the # if a screen open up to a hidden menu .you are in test mode